Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogger

Ok so I have been 'blog stocking' some blogs recently, mainly families that have been or are going through some rough times with thier families. Through reading these blogs I've come to realize that blogging is not only a way for them to keep updates on thier familiy, but a way to spread God's word through the way they embrace te Lord through tragic events and constant heartache and challenge. It's incredibly humbling and has made me want to start blogging about my journey through life.
Caleb and I have recently found a church we love and have started building a better relationship with God. I personally have felt major changes in myself and have seen my prayers come alive. I have always been a believer, but I feel like I am now truely a Christian. I have begun reading the bible, and am eagor to get more invlved in church. I find myself to be less judgemental, more patient and an overall kinder person. I have so many friends in my life that are such incredible role models. My life is so blessed. I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful boyfriend, who I am being very patient with! We have an awesome house that is and will always be a work in progress. I have a great job, I'm getting a higher level of education in which I hope to touch our childrens lives in better way than I do now. My life may not be where I had planned it to be, but it is where it is suppose to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I am so proud and happy for you! You are such an exceptional person...in every way. You inspire me to work and try harder, and be a better person! You are beeming with joy and happiness. I am always so glad to see you!

This verse reminds me of you...Psalms 34:4..."Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart!"

Love ya girl!