Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cooking and privacy!!

Another pic of our home!

Ok so I never posted pics of the yard 'before', it was so full of bamboo and ugly halfdead trees, so for you all who have no idea what we have gone through with the yard....the sight of nothing (or just dirt) is a HUGE accomplishment! Caleb has worked so hard getting it to where it is now. Next spring we will sod and it will be a fabulous yard!!!

Caleb put up a fence to keep the dogs in, so they have a huge doggie run in the backyard.



The garage. Yes it's original. It actually has a small room and toilet closet.

TADA!!!! My gas stove/double convection oven!!! Whoohoo!!! No more frozen dinners!!!!

Here is the fml living room

Fml living...the curtains my mom has been working so hard on!!!

Lvg room/Front door...curtains!!



We got a new TV, TV stand, end tables...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meliss,
It is BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe the transformation. What a classic place! Great job, I know it has been alot of hard work. Now it's not just a house, but a HOME!

Leila said...

It looks great! Wow! I can't believe the back yard! You guys did an awesome job!!!